ABHL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4.

2 posters

Go down

Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4. Empty Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4.

Post  Hon Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4. 4aSLK0Vr

Shockers Crew

Hey ABHL.

I'm making these crew neck shocker sweaters. Seeing if the league would be interested in buying these with proceeds going to a charity of ABHLs choice. Maybe ever set up a vote.

$30. They are a bit over 20 to make. All extra flow goes to charity. I think these are pretty nice. Nice enough to attend a wedding in or a nice dinner at the hardware grill. Pair it with some chinos and a nice pinot noir and you'll be the smoothest criminal on the block.

I'm also planning to make some ABHL sweaters or shirts too. Please let myself or your GM know if you are interested. Or even better just reply here. Thanks.

Hon

Back to top Go down

Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4. Empty Re: Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4.

Post  Koolfumble Kelly Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Will these make me look younger and taller??

Can I wear these going to the supermarket and gas station? Cool 

Koolfumble Kelly

Back to top Go down

Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4. Empty Re: Shockers fall crew necks for sale. Season 4.

Post  Hon Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Kelly yes. You will be even sexier and the bulge in your pants even larger than before. No you cannot wear these to the gas station or the supermarket. Would you even consider wearing a Versace tuxedo to the supermarket? Of course not. People in their sweats would look at you funny. This shockers apparel is only for the fanciest of occasions. The fancy feast of cat food if you will. I'll put you down for 2.

Hon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down