ABHL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed

4 posters

Go down

Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed Empty Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed

Post  Koolfumble Kelly Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am

Here we go again, with our Week 2 Video Hilights, apologies for the delay but there was twice as much footage to go through as we got all but Game 6 on camera. More footage = more hilights and there were soooo many worthy Hilight reel plays but there can only still be one Top 10.

Week 2 Top 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMXJstt5_RY

* big props to the bro who got up to adjust the camera on the last clip, way to help out on making sure we get some decent video for our games!!

Week 2 Honour Roll Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGk9BteNKb8

Week 2 Honour Roll Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDnKNdGX8Q

Week 2 Bloopers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baey3ocWmf0

Last edited by Koolfumble Kelly on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Koolfumble Kelly

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed Empty Re: Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed

Post  Dano Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:27 am

Nice job once again Kelly!!! Mad props!! cheers

Dano

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed Empty Re: Week 2 Video Hilights + Top 10 (updated with 3 vids + Bloopers Vid) Completed

Post  fae10 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 am

Yeah sick work again. So much work involvewd but everyopne waits the week for the highlights. Goood stuff man!

fae10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luong Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm not gonna lie.
I was looking at all the clips from Kelly's youtube channel before he even put htem all together...
And even more weird, virginia was the one who told me the clips were up.
Great job Kelly

luong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dano Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm

HAH! I was looking at them too! :p I was bored one night and just youtubed: ABHL heh.

Dano

Back to top Go down

Post  Koolfumble Kelly Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Don't Lie guys!! I saw you guys peeking outside my window at night as I was editing the clips, just knock or ring the doorbell next time, less creepy!! lol jk

Koolfumble Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post  fae10 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:10 pm

haha the voting process is very difficult so many awesome plays. we got it down to like 18 and that was tough man.
i cant reiterate how much work Kelly must do to provide this weekly entertainment hahahahha

fae10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down